Originally from the OBC caste, Pradeep Kumar Yadav holds a third DAN Black Belt from the World Karate Federation, Spain, and has been affiliated with Indo Shotokan Karate Do Federation, India, for almost 15 years. He has trained over 50,000 boys and girls in karate, where many have represented their country and achieved black belts. In March 2021, Dr. Pradeep Kumar Yadav published “Shotokan Karate: the easiest method to achieve a black belt”. As a result of promoting Karate, the successful Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has achieved unexpected success in the Fit India movement, Khelo India, and Atma-Nirbhar Bharat movements, because promoting Karate has resulted in international medals. Over 50,000 Karate students have enrolled in Fit India, and many Black Belt students are earning thousands of rupees by opening their own Academies, making India self-sufficient and eliminating unemployment. As a result, Dr. Yadav has brought about a supernatural sense of national unity and integrity. Recently, Dr. Yadav has provided training to 50,000 students through both his book and practical experiences. In recognition of his efforts to promote the knowledge to thousands of karate students as well as to unite society and create a united India, on 28 April 2022, he was awarded the globe famous national leader Nobel Peace Award 2022 was presented in Mumbai by Prahlad Bhai Modi, the brother of the successful Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and awarded an honorary doctorate and for the identical achievements, on 23 May 2022, the Governor of Maharashtra, Shri Bhagat Singh Koshyari conferred Dr. Yadav with Atal National Award (in memory of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee) at Raj Bhawan, Mumbai. It’s worth mentioning that Honorable Home Minister Shri Amit Shah, Honorable Defense Minister Shri Rajnath Singh, Honorable Vice-President Shri Venkaiah Naidu and Honorable Speaker Lok Sabha Shri Om Birla have honored Dr. Yadav for creating 5 world records and winning 30 National and International Awards and contributing to uniting the society and making a united India. Dr. Yadav has been honored with over 28 national and international awards, which are as follows:
1.United Nations diplomat for Refugees and International Model United Nations Appreciation Certificate.
2. Nelson Mandela Nobel Peace Award 2022 (Received from Shri Prahlad Bhai Modi at Mumbai).
3. Honorary Doctorate Degree (Honoris Causa, from St. Mother Theresa University, Australia).
4. Atal National Award 2022 (Received from the Honorable Governor of Maharashtra at Raj Bhawan, Mumbai).
5. San Francisco Book Festival Awards 2021
6. Literary Titan Silver Award 2021
7. Hollywood Book Festival Awards 2021
8. America Book of Records 2021
9. Harvard (London) World Records 2021
10. International Book of Records 2021 11. Asia Book of Records 2021
12. Firebird Book Award 2022
13. Bluerose Book Award 2021
14. Caesura Book Award 2021
15. Rabindranath Tagore International Prize for Art and Literature Award 2021
16. Sahityakosh Samman 2021
17. Literary Icon Award 2021
18. FoxClues India Prime Awards 2021 19. India Book of Records 2021
20. LiFT Award 2022
21. Elite Book Award 2021
22. Inspiring Indians 2022
23. Author of the Year 2022
24. Dr. Rajendra Prasad National Excellence Award 2022
25. Sylvia Plath Memorial Literary Prize 2022
26. Dr. Rajendra Prasad National Excellence Award 2022.
27. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Excellence Award 2022.
28. Global Best Teacher Award 2022.
His efforts towards building a single nation of India have been recognized by Hon’ble Home Minister Shri Amit Shah, Hon’ble Defence Minister Shri Rajnath Singh, Hon’ble Vice President of India Shri M Venkaiah Naidu, and Hon’ble Speaker of Lok Sabha Shri Om Birla.