1. How has your role as an educator evolved over the years you’ve been in the classroom since 2000?
Ans 1:- It was great because every time we get new listeners, new environment, different schools and sometimes same schools beyond this we do face to no face sessions with most of the students and tries to know their problems and give the best solution measuring their potential with the psychometric test, questionnaire and different activities where we try to take 360-degree views of the peer group, etc.
2. What have you learn about your students from different classrooms?
Ans 2:- I have learned that all students are different in their approach and require extra and specific attention. We organized tests to analyse them and make them speak, write, take part in other activities. Sometimes we use a projector, sometimes fun activities, now; in pandemic this year we used to conduct online sessions with Digitally Driven technology support the help of Google Form, Typeform, ZOOM App, Mentimeter, com, Padlet,
Kahoot.com, Microsoft team, Google Team, etc., where we can do different ways to get in touch with the students specifically.
3. What innovative methods have you introduced in our organization so far?
Ans 3:- 1. VARK – VISUAL, AURAL, READ / WRITE, and KINESTHETIC.
2. ARCS – ATTENTION, RELEVANCE, CONFIDENCE, AND SATISFACTION.
3. DMIT- DEMOGRAPHIC MAINTAIN INTELLIGENCE TEST.
4. SWOT ANALYSIS – STRENGTH, WEAKNESS, OPPORTUNITIES, AND THREAT.
5. PSYCHOMETRIC TEST
6. CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES
9. EXTEMPORE SPEECH
10. DUMB CHARADES.
11. GROUP DISCUSSION.
12. This year, from mid of march, due to a pandemic, we organized online sessions
Digitally Driven technology supports the help of Google Form, Typeform, Google Meet, ZOOM App, Mentimeter, com, Padlet, Kahoot.com, Microsoft team, etc. We can do different ways to get in touch with the students specifically.
4. Why have you chosen to remain in the education sector rather than working in another field?
Ans 4:- It was started by my Mom, Mrs. Rupali Baruah Das, in 1990. She was the First lady career Counsellor from North East India, and in the year 2000, we had formed our organization, and now it is 2020, almost 30 years from my Mom and 20 years for me. Who continuously working in this field in all four seasons and having different branches in different parts of Assam.
Our Website: www.supercounsellors.com for online counseling to educational related people
5. Why do you believe to be the chosen one for this category?
1. We are 30 years old in this field, and as an organization – we are 20 years old.
2. My Mother, Northeast India’s first lady career counselor, has since 1990 3. In 20 years, we have never compromised with our quality education institutes ans our priority services.
4. Top Colleges and institutions recognize us for our quality services.
5. We are recognized by Govt. of India and Govt of Assam as we earlier participated in Govt training programs of PMKVY, District Municipality Training, District Industrial Training, Skill India, NSDC, Donear Ministry, etc.
6. We have a great chain of Alumni. If you visit our websites, you can get acknowledged.
7. We suggest mainly NAAC “A” GRADE institutions mostly.
8. We always believe growth is the only way to touch new endeavors and set a goal for a benchmark of success, and due to which during this pandemic, we are still working like before and still going ahead.
9. Besides this, we had done seminars, events, education fairs where top colleges like VIT, AMRITA VISWAPEETAM, SATYABHAMA was organized for the very first time in Dibrugarh in 2018.
10. We were always first to take an active role in a pioneer with assured results and success without compromising our quality.
That’s why we are ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED Organization and an MSME unit with National NGO registration from New Delhi to do welfare in the education sector—
Advocate cum Supercounsellor
Awarded Best National NGO Award 2021
Awarded Best Teacher Award 2021
Awarded Best Edupreneur of the Year 2020
Awarded Best Education Counsellor 2020
Awarded Best NGO 2021
Awarded Best Influential People 2021.
Awarded by Govt. of India
Awarded by Govt. of Assam
Awarded By MSME
Awarded by Donear Ministry
Awarded by Dibrugarh Municipality
Awarded by DICC
Awarded by GOC, CO, Office – Indian Army
Awarded by IIE
Awarded by Mindler
Awarded by Univerity
Granted by CDA, USA
Awarded by UCLA, Los Angeles, USA
Awarded by Edumilestones
Awarded by Bodhani
Awarded by Europa Academy, London, UK
Awarded as Career Analyst
Awarded as Global Career Counsellor
Awarded International Career Counsellor
Awarded as National Career Counsellor
Awarded as Overseas Studies Counsellor
Awarded Organization by ISO 9001:2015
Awarded by Skill India
Awarded by MSEPC
Awarded by NSDC