Shyamantak Ganguly is a karate instructor, 2nd Dan Black belt holder, and certified fitness coach with over sixteen years of training experience. He obtained his fitness certification from National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
Shyamantak Ganguly is a 27-year-old young fitness trainer from Kolkata. He is into martial arts for 23 years and in fitness, for 10 years and he started an online fitness brand FITNES2X just before covid. They provide online group classes, personal classes, diet consultations, and in group classes, they add kickboxing also. Fitnes2x received the best fitness startup of the year from INDIA GLORY AWARDS 2021. Fitnes2x has clients from India, the USA, UK, Singapore & Paris. They are planning to spread it in other countries as well. People are liking it because they give attention to each and every one personally and also add the flavor of martial arts and kickboxing.
Shyamantak has won several competitions on international platforms and is a five-time national champion. Sensei Shyamantak Ganguly is one of the best Kyokushin karate ka in INDIA and is currently a 2nd Dan black belt in Kyokushin karate.
Shyamantak Ganguly started embracing the life of a Karate ka at the age of three. He did his schooling at South Point High School and completed his Bachelors of Commerce from Bhawanipur Gujarati Education Society. He was greatly inspired by his brother Sensei Shibayan Ganguly at an early age. Although being a cricket enthusiast and an extraordinary player himself, he was soon driven by the spirit of KARATE and started getting into full-contact martial art Kyokushin. His father Shihan Shivaji Ganguly, and his brother Sensei Shibayan Ganguly were his life force and motivation. His hard work and dedication paid off soon, and he was given the honor of the youngest black belt in the history of Kyokushin Karate in India at the tender age of ten. He represented our country and became the Asian Champion (under 15) at Srilanka in 2008. His quest had just started then. He became the National Champion at Kumite in the years 2012, 2013, and 2015 respectively. He visited Japan in the year 2015, representing India, in the World Championship, and is the only Indian in the history of Kyokushin karate who achieved the place in the pre-quarterfinals of 1st Sokyokushin world championship. He soon went on to become the champion of the Nationals and State championship of Kyokushin karate in 2015 and successfully defended his title in 2017(Shivaji Gold Cup) and in 2018(Shivaji Gold Cup). He achieved 2nd place in International Fullcontact Karate championsip ,2019,Brazil and 5th place in International Dream cup,2018,South Korea. He is also won 2nd place in WAKO National Kickboxing Championship,2021. Sensei Shyamantak is a senior instructor at Shihan Shivaji Ganguly’s Academy and an aspiring Kyokushin fighter. He is trying with all his efforts to achieve his dream of being a world champion in Kyokushin karate.
FITNES2X specialises in –
- Promoting health, fitness, and vitality for the good life! They offer personal & small group training.
- Whether your goal is to trim down, build up, or just move better, they can help you get here! They make training fun & interesting as we guide you to your success!
- They utilize a wide variety of tools to do this, including free weights, kettlebells, resistance bands, stability balls,ropes, bosu, steps, bodyweight exercises, and many more!
- They even include martial arts moves for those who are interested, featuring: standing bag work and punch it drills, short stick & long staff styles, & block/punch/kick drills!
- They know that if they keep your fitness program fresh and interesting, you’ll be more likely to stick with them, and more likely to see results!
- How do you manage to keep going despite the challenges? What drives you?
“SUCCESS TRAINS, FAILURE COMPLAINS”- this line motivates me every day.”
Martial Arts only taught us to never give up. Whatever comes in life, keep going. If you are determined and confident of what you are doing then whatever challenges come they will pass on their own.
- Who do you believe has been the biggest source of motivation in your daily life?
My biggest source of motivation is my family. Especially my father Shihan Shivaji Ganguly and my mother Soumabha Ganguly is ma backbone .The way he struggled in life and kept on going with a smile on his face is just remarkable. Every day I learn from him and he is an Institute of Martial arts.
- What are some of the strategies that you believe have helped you grow as a person?
There are a few:
- Being positive.
- Hard work and honesty
- Taking up challenges every time.
Follow Shyamantak @: