Anil Kumar started GoKratos in 2016 to manufacture and distribute consumer electronics like neckbands, cables, chargers, power banks and even smartwatches. They were in the mobile supplying business for years, delivering to many leading mobile stores in India until they saw massive potential in the consumer electronics market. GoKratos has always been passionate about creating a product line of high-quality consumer electronics while being affordable for the common man. Keeping innovation as their primary objective, the team at GoKratos works hard to bring to its customers a great technology that comforts them at all levels.
The need for technology and smart devices is usually high among the youth. So, GoKratos’s customer base is generally between the age group of 16 to 40, with teenagers and youngsters making up most of their clientele. Adopting new technology and lifestyle trends, the brand’s primary focus is to make wireless technology that is water-resistant, sound-proof and long-lasting.
It was a turning point for GoKratos when they signed up with Indian batsman Ruturaj Gaikwad to promote their products. Gaikwad is an opening batsman who plays for India in short format games like T20 and IPL (Indian Premier League) and is the Purple Cap holder for scoring the maximum runs in the IPL 2021. Signing up with an upcoming and leading cricketer like Gaikwad and making him vouch for their products continues to grab youngsters’ traction. This celebrity endorsement adds excellent value to the brand, thus instilling a sense of confidence and trust among its users.
GoKratos offers top-quality Smartwatches, Neckbands and Power banks.
Under smartwatches, the brand offers three main products:
- Kratos Gear Fit Play SmartWatch – Rs. 5,999 – Comes in seven vibrant colours. Its features include 1.69 inches touchscreen, incoming call notification, IP68 water resistance, intelligent health monitoring and more.
- Kratos Gear Fit Pro Bluetooth SmartWatch- Rs. 7,999 – Comes in six vibrant colours. Its features include 1.3 inches full display, Bluetooth calling, IP68 water resistance, smart health monitoring and more.
- Kratos Gear Fit Bluetooth SmartWatch – Comes in seven vibrant colours. Its features include 1.75 inches full-touch display, Bluetooth calling, IP68 water resistance, female physiological and care management, and more.
Under neckbands, the brand offers three products:
- Kratos Echo Wireless Bluetooth Neckband (Blue) – Rs. 1,999 – Key features include dual pairing, seven-day standby time, TF card, flexible and lightweight, and convenient controls for calls and music.
- Kratos Wireless Bluetooth Neckband (Red) – Rs.1,999 – Music time for up to 20 hours, talk time for up to 25 hours, charging time for up to 2 hours with a battery of 220 mAh
- Kratos Blaze Curve Neckband Earphones with Built-in Woofer (Black) – Rs.1,999 – Key features include dual pairing, sweat and water-resistant, fast charging, built-in microphone and Bluetooth 5.0.
GoKratos only offers one power bank: the Kratos Power Bank (Force, 10000 mAh) for Rs. 2,999.
The features include:
- 12 layers of circuit protection
- Simultaneous dual output option
- Li-polymer battery
- Quick charging
- Compact size
- Micro and Type C input
Long-Lasting, Water-resistant, Sound Proof accessories at an affordable price, Is that what you look for? Visit our website to Explore and Buy!