As we board a flight, there are specific rules made by the government to board an aeroplane. Likewise, our Shastra’s provide us with particular rules to form a house, and with the right kind of energy, it becomes our home.
There was a concept of 8 directions where we believed that four faces of Bhramaji are four directions and four hands of Bhramaji are four corners. But when we dig deep into STHAPATYA VED, we find there are 16 directions, and each has its completely different attributes.
As per Vastu Shashtra, the universe is made of 5 elements, namely Earth, Air, Space, Fire, and Water. It says that the balance of these elements is essential for attracting positivity at home. Every detail has a dominant direction as follow:
- Earth- Prithvi: It is known for providing stability and patience. The colour of this element is Yellowish. The demand for this element is South West
- Air- Vayu: Known for bringing fun and happiness in life, it dominates the East Direction. The colour of this element is Green. It is mainly associated with the Government, Politics and Social Connections of the individual.
- Space- Akasha: It represents utmost energy & neurological abilities. The area is responsible for all forms of social points, and it dominates west and west-south-west. The colour of this element is White/Black and Grey. It is associated with Education and Profits for an individual
- Fire- Agni: The energy of fire represents confidence, money, and success. It dominates the South and South-East Zone of the house. The colour of this element is Red. It is mainly associated with Cash Liquidity and the Fame of the individual.
- Water- Jal: Water is one of the major supporting elements of human life. Hence it is associated with immunity & health. It dominates the North and North East.
The colour of this element is Blue. It is associated with neurological problems in human life.
At VastuYogi, Dr Shreyansh Joshi believes in the core of ancient Vastu principles by combining them with modern-day technology. Following the directions of Vishvakarma Prakash, MayMattam, and Samrangan Sutradhar, we have incorporated the use of these principles with AutoCAD Mapping and the Concept of True north. This technology-driven approach gives us insights into the exact attributes of 16 Directions and 32 Entrances. With the help of proper gridding of the house, we can get the Bar Chart which helps to balance zones.
We use colours, metals, aromas, and crystals as remedies, and we firmly believe in no-demolition Vastu remedies since it is tough to demolish the property in today’s world of apartments.
We have clients across 28 Countries, and our team of highly efficient personnel allows us to grow further. Dr Shreyansh Joshi has been a pioneer in modern-day Vastu and has attained more than 1500 clients to date, wherein we have delivered excellent results.
Dr Shreyansh Joshi firmly believes in the continuous growth of the economy, and with every small step we take, we contribute towards the sustainability of nature.
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/vastuyogi_corporation/
Website : www.vastuyogi.co