Karate Sports Author Dr. Pradeep Kumar Yadav conferred the Atal National Award (in remembrance of the former Prime Minister of India, Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayjee) by His Excellency Honorable Governor of Maharashtra, Shri Bhagat Singh Koshyari, on 23rd May, 2022 at the Raj Bhawan, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Awardees in this ceremony were from Sports, Music, Social Work, Medical, Fashion Industries, Bollywood & Literature who had contributed immensely in their respective fields for upliftment of the Society.
Considering Prime Minister Narendra Modi as his role model, 5 World Record Holder and 10 International Awards Winner Karate book’s author Dr. Pradeep Kumar Yadav has been conferred with Black Belt 3rd DAN in Karate from the World Karate Federation, Spain and trained more than 50,000 Karate students in India where Fit India, Khelo India and self-reliant India movement has got unexpected success, because the promotion of Karate has brought medals in Karate sports at international level, about 50,000 Karate students have come true to Fit India and many Black Belt students are earning thousands of rupees by opening their own academy, thereby eliminating unemployment and fulfilling the dream of self-reliant India, due to which Dr. Yadav has given a supernatural introduction of national unity and integrity to make one nation. Recently, author Dr. Pradeep Kumar Yadav has written a Karate book named ‘Shotokan Karate: Easiest Way to get Black Belt.’ Its ISBN number is 978-9354273216. This book is a 5 World Record Holder for having being fully colored, coffee-table sized, and a pictorial book on Shotokan Karate and 10 International Awards Winner including :
1.United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and International Model United Nations Appreciation Certificate.
2. Nelson Mandela Nobel Peace Award 2022 (Received from Honorable Prime-Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s brother Shri Prahlad Bhai Modi at Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai).
3. Honorary Doctorate Degree (Honoris Causa, from St. Mother Theresa University, Australia).
4. Atal National Award 2022 (Received from the Honorable Governor of Maharashtra Shri Bhagat Singh Koshyari at Raj Bhawan, Mumbai).
5. San Francisco Book Festival Awards 2021
6. Literary Titan Silver Award 2021
7. Hollywood Book Festival Awards 2021
8. America Book of Records 2021
9. Harvard (London) World Records 2021
10. International Book of Records 2021 11. Asia Book of Records 2021
12. Firebird Book Award 2022
13. Bluerose Book Award 2021
14. Caesura Book Award 2021
15. Rabindranath Tagore International Prize for Art and Literature Award 2021
16. Sahityakosh Samman 2021
17. Literary Icon Award 2021
18. FoxClues India Prime Awards 2021 19. India Book of Records 2021
20. LiFT Award 2022
21. Elite Book Award 2021
22. Inspiring Indians 2022
23. Author of the Year 2022
24. Inspiring Communities Fellowship 2022
25. Sylvia Plath Memorial Literary Prize 2022.
The book is available on Amazon in eBook and Paperback format in 160 countries world-wide. He attributes this success to his daughter Tanaya Yadav and wife Sudesh Yadav for encouraging and achieving this grand success at the international level.
Hon’ble Home Minister Shri Amit Shah Sir, Hon’ble Vice-President of India Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu Sir and Hon’ble Speaker Lok Sabha Shri Om Birla Sir have honored him for this great success. Dr. Yadav has trained thousands of children, girls and boys in Karate sports also resulting in the success of Fit India Movement, Khelo India Movement, and Atma-Nirbhar Bharat. His Ideal is Prime-Minister Narendra Modi.
Dr. Yadav has made our country proud and united by his commitment and dedication towards popularizing Karate among the youth at the world level. Many electronic and print media have endorsed the honors of his success.
His all awards, honours, videos, and media news are available at: