Have you ever got your writing analyzed? Do you know your handwriting indicates your personality, and your signature is an indicator of the Public Image you want to portray in front of the world!
There is a Japanese proverb that says, “A person has three faces. The first face you show to the world. The second face, you show to your close friends and your family. The third face, you never show anyone. It is the truest reflection of who you are.”
Thankfully the fantastic Art and Science of Graphology can now be added to your knowledge base, especially if you are an educator, psychologist, counselor, and therapist or are looking for developing your personality.
We asked Mrs Farida Bharmal, a Certified Graphologist, Counsellor, and Life Coach, to list out ten reasons a person needs to get their writing analyzed.
Handwriting analysis is a science by which you can understand the personality of a person, their likes, dislikes, strengths, and weakness. Signature is the Public image that we adopt and maintain for the outside world. It’s very similar to the concept of the ideal self and authentic self. The ideal self is the person you would like to be; the authentic self is the person you are. … High unity leads to a greater sense of self-worth and healthy. The signature is the IDEAL self.
1) Signature is your public identity – how do you want to portray yourself to the world. It helps you understand whether you are in unity- doing what you want to, or are a people pleaser- doing something because you want people to like and appreciate you. These people will have a hard time saying NO and will feel that they do so much, but no one respects them
2) The way you sign determines your success or failure.
We all want success, but some of us end up messing our success. We go to the end but somehow stop midway and return, just to restart again. This leaves us angry and frustrated. This pattern keeps repeating because we are unaware of how our thinking, feeling, and action pattern works and are stuck in the vicious cycle for a long time until we decide Enough! I don’t want to live like this anymore, but what’s blocking their path? A session with a trained Graphologist will help.
3) The more complicated your signature, the more detailed your life is. You try to be unique, yet you end up being messed up? Check your signature. Is it like Donald Trump? Unreadable, having spikes? Unreadable and illegible? Angry and arrogant.
4) It determines whether you live in the present – or cry over the past, or are anxious about the future. The paper is the writer’s world, you may be able to deny, but your writing will spill out all secrets you are holding in.
5) It helps you develop your personality. Human nature is dynamic, and you have the power to change…… The question is, you need to know what you will change and that comes from becoming more self-aware. The moment you decide to elevate your life, the teacher will appear.
6) It helps you imbibe qualities which you want. If possible, I would make it compulsory for educators of any field to learn the science so they can, in turn, help their students. We have used handwriting since a very young age, and it’s a powerful topic to understand the personality of an individual, learn the thinking patterns, their concentration level, is attentive in class, do they want to be leaders yet feeling shy. Imagine how one skill will be helpful in life!
7) I have noticed self-harm traits in signatures and disgust with their body image in teenagers. Unconsciously they end up picking features that might be harmful to them. It’s the fear and loathing with self, the self-consciousness they feel, that shows up, and they live under that weight for an extended period. It’s a self-imposed limitation, not because “I have lousy luck Nobita –Doremon syndrome which they picked up from their environment.
8) Once you become self-aware, it gives you time to relook at life and. Redefine your goals, become crystal clear with your priorities, and become productive in your work.
9) Signatures also talk about how you view your family relationships and their importance in your life. Are they supporting you? Are you having a love-hate relationship with them? Do you only sign your name and not the surname? Having meaningful relationships which are healthy, caring, and long-lasting helps us grow, supports and encourages us, and are there for us when we need them. It’s also a two-way road; the more you give, the more you get. Becoming available for relationships or recognizing abuse, your handwriting helps.
10) Lastly, it gives you the power to recognize where the issue arises from, acknowledge its presence and change what you disapprove of. We can’t live our lives in a messed up muddled way. We want peace, happiness, good relationships, Monitory satisfaction, and a sense of self-worth. For that, we need to help ourselves because our growth is our responsibility. The only way you elevate yourself is by learning.
PS: Did you notice the “M” capital in Monitory? Misplaced capitals are a sign of placing extra significance on the given the word. You can lie, but your subconscious has a way of revealing itself—just a tiny example without the handwriting.
Graphology is a Life skill. If used rightly, it’s a fantastic tool in the toolbox of a professional and used by people who want a meaningful existence, develop their personalities, or uses it in their professional settings as a tool for assessment, rapport building, and therapy. It saves a lot of time because understanding a human personality is no small job. It takes time and lots of observation. What if you got this with just one look at the writing of the person?
To learn this fantastic science, visit the link below.
Follow me on Instagram